The building of the New Manege exhibition hall was erected in 1888 as the first urban electric power station. Today, it is a modern exhibition complex that hosts various exhibitions, workshops and presentations.
The tour tells the story of the New Manege building, from the electric station to the exhibition hall. Built in the Russian Revival style by architect Vladimir Sher, the building wonderfully fits into the modern ensemble of today's Bolshaya Dmitrovka Street. Viewers will be told how New Manege was used as a taxi fleet and how it participated in the coronation of the last Russian emperor Nicholas II. The online tour is hosted by the guide Sofia Davydova.